Welcome to the Barrhaven Scottish Senior Women’s program! We are looking for players of all experiences and levels to join our club. We offer an inclusive, fun and dynamic program that focuses on optimizing the performance of all players through structured and highly motivating practices.
Our record of success (including our FRQ championship win in 2014) is a testament to the commitment, skill and excellence of our players and coaches. We believe that rugby is the greatest sport in the world and that community lies at its heart – so whether you are a new player or an experienced vet, you are welcome here!
Senior Women’s Head Coach – Jackie Tittley
Senior Women’s Associate Head Coach – Nick Park
Home Pitch: Rowan’s Pitch at South Nepean Park (700 Longfields Drive)
Practice Venues and Times: Spring Indoor Training commences in March at the Algonquin College Dome. Regular training sessions are at Rowan’s Pitch 6-8pm.
Registration Fees for 2019 Season:
- U19 playing mostly Junior: $360
- U19 playing mostly Senior: $475
- Student: $475
- Full: $525
- Minimum of 13 games (3 exhibition, 10 regular season + playoffs)
- All Athletic Therapist services for both home and away
- Training T-Shirt if registered before 9th Jun 19
- Access to the refurbished scrum machine
- Barrhaven Scottish RFC dues; (club dues pay for field rentals, field maintenance, referees, coaching certifications, AT services, practice equipment, jerseys, etc.)
- The opportunity to join the best rugby club within the Eastern Ontario region
Registration is now open.
For further information please contact Bianca Paiement, VP Women, at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Training to Perform” (Rugby Canada LTPD Model)
The focus of this stage of development is on optimizing individual fitness, refining skills and peaking for major competitions. The focus of training is on optimizing performance through period-specific sessions, by addressing weak points in skills, and by continuing to learn how to “play to our strengths and attack opposition weaknesses.”
Barrhaven Scottish Senior WomenThe Barrhaven Scottish Rugby Football Club Senior Women’s team are the defending Super League Champions. 2015 sees these great young athletes striving to repeat, this video shows their commitment, grace and athleticism.The 2015 Barrhaven Scottish Rugby Football Club season is proudly presented byRoyal Oak PubsGetwebmax.comKonno Performance Wear OfficialThe Parlour Pizza Kitchen & BarPB&J MediaRugby OntarioEastern Ontario Rugby UnionRugby QuébecRugby Canada
Posted by Barrhaven Scottish Rugby Football Club on Tuesday, August 11, 2015