Senior Men's Team
Welcome to the Barrhaven Scottish Senior Men's Rugby Program
We are looking for players of all experiences and levels to join our club. We offer an inclusive, fun and dynamic program that focuses on optimizing the performance of all players through structured and highly motivating practices.
Our Senior Men’s program consists of two active teams; competing in the Quebec LPR Leagues. We train twice a week during the evening with most matches on the weekends.
Our teams are made up of a range of experience including provincial and EORU representative players, University and College level players, as well as those new to the sport and seasoned veterans.
We believe that rugby is the greatest sport in the world and that community lies at its heart – so whether you are a new player or an experienced vet, you are welcome here!
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com with any questions you may have!
Registration 2021- REGISTRATION OPENS MAY 1, 2021
Club dues for 2021 are:
- Senior full: $tbc
- Senior students: $tbc
- U19s playing senior rugby: $tbc
Registration dues include:
- Indoor training, two practices per week, and all League matches until completion of play-offs
- Rugby Canada/Rugby Ontario trained and certified Coaches at all events
- Certified Athletic Therapists at all home games
- Rugby Canada insurance coverage and dues
- Rugby Ontario dues
- Barrhaven Scottish RFC dues; (including but not limited to – field rentals, field maintenance, referees, coaching certifications, AT services, practice equipment, jerseys, etc)
- The opportunity to join the best rugby club in the Eastern Ontario region.
Indoor Training- CHECK BACK SOON FOR UPDATED INFO
Times: 6:30 to 8:00 pm
What to bring: water bottle, mouth guard (boil and form ones are adequate)
What to wear: sneakers, comfortable active wear
Outdoor training will begin after May 15, at the earliest (subject to the City opening the fields)
Times: 6:30pm to 8:00pm
What to bring: water bottle, cleats (soccer or rugby), mouth guard (boil and form ones are adequate)
What to wear: cleats, layers of comfortable active wear strong enough to withhold contact sessions
Rowan’s Pitch, Ken Ross Park, 600 Longfields Drive, Barrhaven
Senior Men 1st XV LPR Provincial 2 Championship Game
Senior Men 2nd XV LPR Provincial 2 Championship Game
Rugby Ontario Long Term Player Development
Stage 6: Training to Perform – Maximize Rugby Performance
Males Ages: 18-21 Goal: Develop core skills and position-specific skills
Stage 7: Ultimate Performance – Optimal Rugby Performance
Males Ages: 21+/- Goal: Achieve optimal performance
Learn more about Rugby Ontarios LTRD Model